2 Pack – Maple Wood Toothbrush
Buy 2 and save! This is the toothbrush with the lowest carbon footprint on the market! It is a Canadian-made toothbrush with a handle made from manufacturing scraps. This is the Circular economy at its best and a worldwide first! This OLA Cycle toothbrush is made of guitar scraps so no trees needed to be cut down to manufacture them. They are made with soft bristles and a compact head to get all those hard to reach places.
- Soft bristles and compact head
- 100% Canadian red maple wood handle, biodegradable and compostable
- Made in Canada, in our Drummondville, Quebec factory
- Circular economy – the red maple wood comes from Canadian manufacturing scrap wood. Our main scrap wood supplier is near our plant.
- The bristles of the OLA Cycle toothbrush are made of superior quality nylon for better brushing.
- It is the toothbrush with the lowest carbon footprint on the market (study in progress).